If you're an OEM, industrial distributor, or custom manufacturer, these statements might sound pretty familiar:
- "We need to talk to prospects in order to qualify them."
- "Too much information on my site would give my competitors an advantage."
- "We get all of our new business from word-of-mouth."
- "A new website won't help me get new business because my current website doesn't, either."
It's understandable — it's not easy doing what you do. But if you want to start bringing in more new customers, you may want to rethink your approach. That's because more of your buyers and competitors are doing business digitally. Supplementing your traditional growth methods with an updated website and inbound marketing strategy helps out where cold calls and word-of-mouth fall short.Read More »
You know you want more new customers, and you know your website is key to getting them to your company, so how can you connect the dots? When you do a Google search, you’re likely to click on a link from one of the first five results. Have you ever given any thought to exactly how one of those sites gets to a top slot? It's a lead generation tactic fueled by organic search and search engine optimization (SEO) to drive your target audience to your website.Read More »
Praise and recognition are essential to a healthy workplace, but awards and ceremonies take those achievements to the next level. Awards help promote your brand, showcase your team's work to company leaders, and look great on your resume.
For manufacturers, industry awards are a valuable way to get company exposure and credibility, and we've rounded up six manufacturing awards to put on your to-do list and apply to this year.Read More »
Graphic design is everywhere you look — from your manufacturing company’s logo on the front of your building to the website layout of this blog post you’re reading right now.
April 27 is World Graphics Day and to commemorate communication design, we’ll take a look at some marketing collateral best practices so you can ensure your content marketing is being communicated effectively and designed with your industrial buyers in mind.Read More »
If you’ve been keeping up with our blog posts, you’ve been staying up to date about our marketing best practices for manufacturers.
We’ve covered a range of marketing topics:
- How to grow your business with inbound marketing
- Content marketing ideas for each stage of the marketing funnel
- Email marketing campaign best practices
- 77 percent of B2B buyers utilize search engines when sourcing new suppliers
- 61 percent of B2B industrial buyers utilize word-of-mouth referrals
- 33 percent of B2B buyers use internal company-preferred databases.