If you are a manufacturer or industrial supplier that serves the Southeastern United States, wouldn't it be great to know what buyers in your region are looking for? This way, instead of anticipating their needs, you can be meeting their needs — and winning their business.
Thomas recently examined buyer behavior data generated on Thomasnet.com to uncover supply chain trends in Southeast U.S. If you provide industrial products or services in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Tennessee, this information could prove pivotal in connecting with more buyers.
How We Get Our Data
When industrial/B2B buyers in Southeast U.S. visited Thomasnet.com over the last 12 weeks, these were the products and services that they searched for the most:
- Contractors: Sewing
- Boxes: Corrugated
- Tube Fabrication & Bending Services
- Testing Services: Non-Destructive (NDT)
- Bottles: Plastic
- Injection Molded Plastics: Custom
- Machining: CNC*
- Warehouse & Distribution Services
- Bottles: Glass
*Top 10 Products & Services Sourced Across North America
Find Out How Southeast U.S. Sourcing Activity Stack Up To National Trends?
Want to take a deeper dive into the buying trends shaping the supply chain across the country and within the Southern U.S.? Download our free report — Southeast U.S. Industrial Buying Trends — to uncover:
- Which products and services have seen demand grow the most over the past year
- The products and services that are surging right now
- National sourcing trends that are influencing the local supply chain
- And more
Did you find this useful?