When’s the last time you were in a new manufacturing or industry facility? Maybe you toured a colleague's shop during a trade show a few years ago or had to do an audit for a new supplier.
But with in-person events at a halt this year, many industrial companies are using videos to tour their shop floors and engage better with buyers.
With so many industry expansions, updates to machinery, and innovative ways to organize, taking a look at what your partners are up to can be great inspiration for your own brand awareness campaigns. From automakers and heavy-equipment manufacturers to plastic injection molders, check out some behind-the-scenes videos below.
Industrial Factory Tour Videos
The $14.3 billion dollar trade show industry has completely vanished this year. In response, smart manufacturers have shifted their marketing budget and replaced trade shows with a long term digital marketing game plan that includes factory tour videos.
1. Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Facility Tour
2. EVS Metal Factory Tour
3. Blue Grass Manufacturing Tour
4. The Rodon Group Highlights It's Factory, Employees & Capabilities
5. Bimac Factory Tour
6. Sigma Thermal's Customer Service
89% of viewers are likely to purchase a product after they watch a video of the product.
Industrial Product Videos
Industrial products can be complex. That's why manufacturers are using videos to help them sell. In fact, 95% of a video message is retained versus only 10% when reading text.
7. H.B. Fuller Addresses Customer's Packaging Adhesive Needs
8. RT Engineering Corporation: Custom Automation Labeling Machine
9. DFT Inc. Showcases Its Hi-100 Severe Service Control Valve
Industrial Company Overview Videos
Many North American manufacturers have a long history of growth with decades of experience. 95% of a video message is retained versus only 10% when reading text. Use a company overview video to highlights the parts of your story that matter the most to you and your buyers.
10. Why ESI? Cutting-Edge Metal Stamping & Assembly Services
11. We Are Gritty At American Crane & Equipment Corporation
12. Swift Glass Company Overview, Technological Fabrication
13. About HPL Stampings, Inc. Sheet Metal Fabrications & Laser Cutting
14. Why Design Engineers Turn To Hudson Technologies
Learn More About Video Marketing
Utilizing video as a medium to your content marketing strategy is no longer a "nice-to-have" it is necessary. Yes, even for industrial companies and businesses. In fact, industrial marketers who use video content grow revenue 49% faster than those who don't — in today's competitive marketplace, videos have been proven to increase RFQs. According to HubSpot's 2020 State of Marketing report, video beat out heavyweight contenders like email, blogging, and infographics as the most used type of marketing content.
Sound like something you're ready to take on? Contact team Thomas to discuss how we can create a video of your facility, team, or capabilities for free with an advertising program... we'll even let you play with our very own clapperboard.
Or if you'd like more video and content inspiration that engages prospects during their buying journey, and generate leads to drive growth for your business, check out the links below:
- How To Make A Company Profile Video
- Manufacturing Day 2020 Factory Tour Videos
- 2020 Guide To Marketing For Manufacturers
- Content Marketing For Manufacturing And Industrial Companies
- 9 Content Marketing Examples That Engage Engineers, Procurement Pros, and MRO Managers
- Impressive Brand Awareness Campaigns From Industrial Companies
- eBook: How To Get Started With Video Marketing
- Industrial Trade Shows Canceled — Now What?
Did you find this useful?