When’s the last time you were in a new manufacturing or industry facility? Maybe you toured a colleague's shop during a trade show a few years ago or had to do an audit for a new supplier recently. With so many industry expansions, updates to machinery, and innovative ways to organize, taking a look at what your partners are up to can be interesting for your own brand awareness campaigns.
Of course, we don’t expect you to spend thousands of dollars flying all over the globe to visit other industrial companies and manufacturers. But there are plenty of tours available online for free — from automakers and heavy-equipment manufacturers to plastic injection molders, check out some behind-the-scenes videos below:
1. Sigma Thermal: Customer Service
2. H.B. Fuller Addresses Customer's Packaging Adhesive Needs
3. Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Facility Tour
4. The Rodon Group Highlights It's Factory, Employees & Capabilities
5. Why ESI? Cutting-Edge Metal Stamping & Assembly Services
6. American Crane & Equipment Corporation
7. Yorkville Sound Factory Tour
8. DFT Inc. Showcases It's Hi-100 Severe Service Control Valve
9. Inside Ferrari's Car Factory
10. A Company Overview Of Swift Glass — Technological Fabrication
11. About HPL Stampings, Inc.
12. The Capabilities Of Hudson Technologies
13. RT Engineering Corporation: Custom Automation Labeling Machine
Learn More About Video Marketing
Utilizing video as a medium to your content marketing strategy is no longer a "nice-to-have" it is necessary. Yes, even for industrial companies and businesses. In fact, industrial marketers who use video content grow revenue 49% faster than those who don't.
Sound like something you're ready to take on? Contact team Thomas to discuss how we can create a video of your facility, team, or capabilities... we'll even let you play with our very own clapperboard.
Did you find this useful?